"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply, being willing is not enough we must do."
Training and Development
Our workshops are intensive, highly interactive, partcipative and include a range of useful tools, frameworks and practical tips to apply to your environment. You also get the chance to explore new ideas, reflect on lessons learnt and past successes as well as share best practice with peers.
Please get in touch to find out more and explore how we can work together.
Leadership and Management
- Leading and managing projects
- Leading and managing teams
- Leading change
- Effective communication skills for leaders and aspiring leaders
- Leading in the 21st century: the Power of Emotional Intelligence
- Self-leadership: building your networks and profile
- Authentic Leadership
Creativity and Innovation
- Creativity tools and innovation frameworks
- Edward De Bono’s 6 thinking hats
- Problem solving skills and action learning sets
Researcher development programme
We deliver courses and programmes specifically tailored for researchers and postgraduate students with a focus on Leadership and Development.
Natacha Wilson, our founder runs and chairs the Cambridge leadership ella-forums for leaders of beyond-profit organisations. It is a place where leaders develop their skills, knowledge and resilience to tackle the many challenges they are faced with, and maximise their personal and organisational impact. This is the place to grow, gain support and learn from peers. Find out more...