"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply, being willing is not enough we must do."
Leonardo da vinci
Training and Development
My workshops are intensive, highly interactive, participative and include a range of useful tools, frameworks and practical tips to apply to your environment. You also get the chance to explore new ideas, reflect on lessons learnt and past successes as well as share best practice with peers.
Online masterclasses and workshops
I offer online masterclasses and workshops through a secured Zoom platform. I can also deliver workshops to your teams via Teams and Collaborate. My masterclasses are 90 minutes long and my online workshops are between 2 and 4 hours long with breaks.
Your leadership journey
I have developed an extensive programme focusing on the Art of leadership and innovation in an uncertain world. The programme can be delivered as a whole or in spearate modules. Please get in touch to find out more and explore how we can work together. All programmes and modules are currently being delivered online during the pandemic.
Theme 1: Leading Projects and Teams
- Leading and managing projects
- Leading and managing teams
- Effective communication skills for leaders and aspiring leaders
Theme 2: Leading Creativity, Innovation and Change
- Creativity tools and innovation frameworks
- Edward De Bono’s 6 thinking hats
- Problem solving skills and action learning sets
- Leading change
Theme 3: Leading for Impact and Influence
- Self-leadership: building your networks and profile
- Authentic Leadership
Theme 4: Personal Mastery and Wellbeing
- Leading in the 21st century: the Power of Emotional Intelligence
- The 6 facets of wellbeing
- Mindsets and inner wisdom
Researcher development programme
I design and deliver workshops and programmes specifically tailored for researchers and postgraduate students with a focus on Leadership and Development. Recent programmes include:
- Women in Research: an introduction to leadership and career development for early career researchers;
- Developing your research pipeline;
- Project Leadership in Research and beyond;
- The art of making connections and raising your profile.
For more information go to our Connect page.