The term Cambridge Insights or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 9672418 registered in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Data Protection Statement
Cambridge Insights is a UK-based company providing training and development and consultancy services.
Every individual has rights as to how their personal data is handled, and we recognise the need to treat all such data in an appropriate and lawful manner, according to the classification of such data. Personal data, including sensitive data, are subject to certain legal safeguards specified in the Data Protection Act 1998, a UK statute which gives effect to European legislation, including the EC Data Protection Directive 95/96/EC, and which accords with similar national legislation across other European member states.
If you have any questions about our stance on data protection or how we process personal data, please refer to our Policy or contact us. Our Compliance and Data Protection Officer are responsible for ensuring and monitoring compliance with our Policy. They should be contacted in the first instance in relation to any data protection concerns. We are committed to ensuring we act in accordance with data protection laws and recommended practice, and will take seriously any data protection concerns you raise with us.
Natacha Wilson, Data Protection and Compliance Officer