"Everything you can imagine is real"
This is an invitation to explore the role of coaching in helping you develop your leadership approach and create a greater positive impact in research, innovation, business and beyond.
We can work together on specific transitions, challenges and opportunities you have identified. I use tested frameworks, concepts and tools, to guide and support you. I aim to be supportive, caring and kind even when I challenge you! I enjoy seeing you grow, gain confidence, reach your goals and create an impact.
1:2:1 online coaching sessions
- develop your impact and influence
- work on specific patwhay transitions you are faced with
- develop your leadership approach
- work on your personal mastery and wellbeing
Discovery coaching programme: Resilient leaders in the making
- online delivery
- 3 month programme with a diverse and supportive group of leaders in the making
- take your resilient leader element assessment
- participate in 2 group coaching section and explore the 4 domains of resilient leaders
- enjoy 2 x 1:2:1 coaching sessions during the programme
- work on your strenghts and development areas
- share best practice and work with a buddy for the entire programme
Group coaching sessions (Action learning sets)
- work on specific challenges
- develop trust and peer support in the group
- learn from each other (empowering culture)
The coaching sessions are delivered online through a secure system and ususally last beween 60 and 90 minutes. To find out more check my connect page and get in touch for an initial conversation. If you are new to coaching and want to learn more about the benefits it can bring, you can check the following TED talk by surgeon Atul Gawande “Want to get great at something? Get a coach”.
Testimonial: “Natacha’s coaching has been invaluable throughout various career challenges and life transitions over the past year for me. As an early career scientist working on my values and long term career goals will stay with me.Furthermore I can see how all the tools Natacha introduced me too will help me for whatever challenges the future can hold. I can highly recommend working with Natacha. Thank you so much for each of our conversations!” – Postdoctoral researcher in STEMM